Friday, July 20, 2018

Birthday poems for girlfriend

You’re the prettiest girl around, your happiness always leave me dumbfound
I love being around you, you’re the best thing I’ve found.
Today’s your special day, I love you so much
My life is always brighter, brighter with your touch

good morning wishes to husband 

2
Today’s your special day,
I want to make it yours, say
You surprise me in ways unknown, don’t you see?
I wanted to surprise you, a gift for you from me.
Have a happy birthday!

3
When I feel down, you’re always there,
To lift me up, to throw me in the air.
It’s your special day,
And I can’t help but to say,
I love you so much, don’t you see?
Have a happy birthday, for you from me.

happy anniversary message to husband   

4
On a day such as this there is only one thing I could say
that wouldn’t even come close to saying how I feel about you. I love you.
You outshine the sun, you flatter the moon,
You break all the star’s little hearts as they shoot across the sky for you.
Today is your birthday it is all just for you and I hope all your dreams will come true.
Happy birthday babe



happy birthday wishes to my lovely sister

5
There are a million different ways to say happy birthday, but I can only say one.
For the other 9,999 ways will take up too many pages. So I wrote this little poem,
I spelled it all just for you: Roses are red, violets are blue, I bought them both for you just because.
Happy birthday honey.

Load more messages

6
Today is your birthday, it is finally here, and I love you so much I could practically cheer.
Your face is so beautiful it lights up the room, instead of balloons, why not a ring?
Happy birthday oh baby, won’t you marry me?

7
My darling, my love
My gift from up above
Today is your day!
And I couldn’t be more thankful for you
Your beauty and wit
Are clearly unmatched
I can’t imagine a life without you in it
I hope that today you smile more than yesterday
I want you to know I am so glad you are here
I feel so lucky that I get to call you mine
I’m wishing you the happiest of days today and many more to come.

good night quotes for girlfriend 

8
Today is to celebrate you and all that you are
Your smile is contagious,
your laugh infectious,
your kindness unmatched,
your beauty intoxicating
And your taste impeccable.
I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to be with you
You are everything I could have wished for and more. I’m grateful for everything you are and do, happy birthday my darling! Here’s to you!

9
You’re beautiful
You’re fun
You’re witty
You’re generous and kind
You’re hilarious, and did I say pretty?
You’re genuine and warm
You’re everything good wrapped in one
I can’t believe you’re with me, I can’t believe I won
The relationship lottery
I really am lucky
Happy Birthday to you, you’re everything that’s lovely.

good morning quotes for girlfriend 

10
Today is your special day and I
hope it is as great as your heart
Although you have grown older
Your spirit is still the same as the
girl I felt in love with years ago
Happy birthday my sweet girl

1 comment: